Use the interactive forms on the Tribunals Service website to make a tribunal claim or respond to a tribunal claim.
Making a tribunal claim
Use the interactive form to make a tribunal claim. Claims must be made within 3 months of your employment ending or the problem happening and you will need to have already used the free Acas conciliatory service.
Fees for making a claim at an Employment Tribunal or Employment Appeals Tribunal were abolished from 26 July 2017, following a ruling by the Supreme Court. If you brought a claim or were ordered to pay costs at an Employment Tribunal or Employment Appeals Tribunal between 29 July 2013 and 26 July 2017, you can now claim a refund, either online, by email or post. Access online refund claim forms and more information on the GOV.UK website.
Responding to a tribunal claim
Use the interactive form to respond to a tribunal claim. To complete this form you will need the following information:
- your case number (find this on your letter from the Employment Tribunals Service)
- the claimant's employment start and end dates, hours of work and period of notice
- details of the claimant's pay and benefits, before and after tax
- any Acas Early Conciliation details you may have, such as the certificate number
- a description of your response to the claim, including dates and the people involved
- details of your representative, like a solicitor, if you have one
Browse topics: Employment law