Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Giving references - writing a reference for an ex-employee can land you in legal hot water. Understand your rights and obligations when providing references, so you stay safe, but fair
- Claiming an inheritance FAQs - if a friend or relative has died and you think you stand to inherit something, these FAQs give information on how to make your claim and dealing with different scenarios
- Your responsibilities as a director FAQs - if you're the director of a company or considering taking on the role, read about what the legal responsibilities, obligations, liabilities and necessary qualifications are for company directors
- Choosing a business name FAQs - choosing the name of your business is an significant step. These FAQs guide you through the main considerations
- Ownership issues FAQs - shareholders in a private company can have significant rights, obligations and liabilities. These FAQs outline what these are and other issues you may face as a shareholder