Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Giving references - understand your rights and obligations when giving references so you stay safe but fair
- Choosing a business name FAQs - often one of the first things you do when you decide to set up your own business, read about the main things you should consider, registering your name as a trademark and dealing with Companies House
- Your responsibilities as a director FAQs - know your legal responsibilities, obligations and liabilities as a director and the necessary qualifications
- Being an executor or administrator - this briefing guides you through the legal and practical issues you need to consider if you are or have been asked to be an executor or administrator of someone's estate
- Divorce and separation - considerations when negotiating a divorce or separation including grounds for divorce and divorce proceedings