Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Dismissing employees - key facts - always take advice before dismissing employees. They could bring any one – or any combination – of the following three claims against you if you handle the dismissal badly
- Probate and estate administration FAQs - if you have been appointed executor of someone's will, these FAQs offer information on what you need to do to administer an estate through probate
- Your responsibilities as a director FAQs - when you become a director of a company it's important you know about your legal responsibilities, obligations, liabilities and the necessary qualifications
- Getting your goods back if you aren't paid - if payment is overdue on goods you have provided to customers on credit, find out how you may be entitled to take your goods back for non-payment
- Social media and the law: a checklist - Online social media platforms have rapidly moved into the business mainstream and the law in this area isn’t always clear. Our checklist may be able to help