Welcome to our 'popular' page with links to our most read features and information plus hot topics. Keep checking here to see what's new.
- Gross misconduct FAQs - gross misconduct is behaviour, on the part of an employee, which is so bad that it destroys the employer/employee relationship, read about what counts as gross misconduct and how to handle it
- Divorce and separation - financial matters FAQs - the end of a relationship is almost inevitably painful. Unfortunately, disputes over finances tend to make matters worse, our 30 FAQs are a starting point for anyone in this situation
- Your email marketing and anit-spam law - if you use email marketing, make sure you're up to speed on anti-spam law. This factsheet is designed to make it quick and easy to understand
- A guide to employment tribunals - most employee complaints are still heard at an employment tribunal - you need to take tribunals seriously. Our guide steers you through the tribunal process from start to finish including how to defend a case and how to prevent disputes arising in the first place
- Probate and estate administration FAQs - estate administration can be complex - executors of a will have significant responsibilities and potential liabilities. Read our 24 FAQs about what probate is and how to administer an estate after somebody dies