Apply online for an export licence

Apply online for a Standard Individual Export Licence (SIEL) using the Government’s SPIRE website (registration required).

For more information on when you might need to apply for a licence and the documentation you will need to do so, go to the Export Control Organisation pages on the GOV.UK website.